Psalm 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, may they prosper who love you.
Egypt is all over the news this weekend, and all I can see is turmoil in the mideast. The turmoil makes this a very dangerous neighborhood to live in, and that is where God's people (the jewish nation) live. I am praying for supernatural protection in Jerusalem, and I hope that you are joining me. The mideast is a timeclock to tell the world that time is running out.
Jesus said, "when you see those things know that it is near (His coming). Matthew 24:33. Fox news, CNN, NBC? Do you know what you are seeing? These are signs that the end is nearer than most think. I believe that the message of this hour is "pray for peace, and watch for the signs." Are you praying, and watching? I would really love to read your comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment